Intel Centrino Wireless N 100
3 3

Question

Hii. Have a acer aspire 5749 with niresh 10.8.5 installed bud dont work the wireless card. Its a Intel Centrino Wireless N 100 and dont see kexts or drivers on the web. Have 2 intel and one atheros (notebook cards) bud are most big (see pictures). Any idea for a driver/kext for the N 100??

Maybe buy in internet other wireless card bud need help for this

post-32196-0-42351900-1395769582_thumb.j

14 answers to this question

hii  , i downloaded the mavericks.dmg from the web , bud dont see a start button.

@ Please do your research before posting !

There will never never never ever be a kext for Intel Wifi Cards unless Apple supports it in the near future.

For alternative wifi cards, consider buying the AR9285 (Atheros) mini PCI-e version for laptops; as they are natively supported by OSX.

Thank you so much for the info and sorry for the post. Now search the hardware and have other question. When connect need install something or only press add device in panel control

Devonic suggested you well, but if you are not into changing PCI-cards then buy Leoxsys nano wifi adopter. Its just in 5-6 USD and has OSX support by manufacturer.

Its no problem for me to changes the wifi adapter. Need this for run airport and maybe kissmac sometimes. Have a last question. When changes the wifi need install some kext or driver or just press add device in control panel area?

yeahhhh   , have 2 AR5B95   and other AR5B95-H   , when connect to the laptop and run the os x don't reconognice….

need install something or what???

pleaseeeee!

Perfecct! Now run. Airport its open and detect wireless bud when try to connect to a wifi with password : error connection. I try with a orange router and the iphone option wifi share and try to android phone with wifi share without password. Connect bud not open webs

@ I had the same problem in ML, Try upgrading to Mavericks 10.9.x

Now have the white card plugged. Try with the other (black) or try direct to update from apple store update to mavericks?

post-32196-0-74031100-1396291041_thumb.j

I get the osx-mavericks.dmg. Bud when the volumen us open its just a image with a airbook. Dont have install or something :(