Stuck On Loading Driver...help!

Question

I want to install Mountain Lion 10.8.5 on my PC which has UEFI support so I tried Niresh's distro and so far it looks promising until this ,,, 

When I boot in verbose boot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bj4vzm0enj5q19z/IMG_20131217_004355.JPG

My system specs are:

Intel® Core i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz

Intel HD Graphics 4600 (HP)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M (HP)
465GB Hitachi HGST HTS545050A7E380 (SATA)
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC

11 answers to this question

witch bootloader do you use ? chameleon or clover ? and arre you installing  from usb or dvd i use clover cause it uses the most bootflags for a succesfull boot and install

I think it's clover ? how do you tell, because all i did was used transmac to put the OSX-10.8.5 dmg on my usb and booted from the usb... am i missing a step?

I did still no luck.. my problem is exactly the same as this guy -> 

He said he said he forgot to add "kernel=amd" at the end om the options, i have an Haswell so that will probably not solve it.

OK thanks I will see if that works..

Can someone tell me what's the point in making a usb from usbutility when i can boot from the usb i made from transmac??

Edited by Omnicron

Install it on a second usbkey (512mb at least)not your niresh usbkey ,select this usbkey as first boot in your bios and then select your niresh key when clover is loaded

what are the settings in your bios for the gpu ? if you have the option try to set the intel 4600 to 64mb , could be a gpu conflict cause osx cant reacht the nvidia gpu , i had the same problem with hd3000 and nvidia gt540m