Atheros AR5b95
2 2

Question

hiii , have a problem with this wifi, i try to install the kext here in niresh web and airport its open at startup and run normally bud when try to connect to a wifi with password display this:   error connection  , when try to access to a free wifi don't see any website

y try to update from niresh ml 10.8.5 at niresh mavericks bud when the volume its open only see a picture without start o install option….

please help for this , only need the wifi now

4 answers to this question

@frankyniresh Upgrade from Mountain Lion to Mavericks. I had a similar problem and only upgrading helped. Don't waste your time trying to fix it. If you want to stay on mountain lion, either upgrade to the latest version of ML or install a vanilla copy of it.

@frankyniresh I'm not sure wether you can upgrade like iA***os but in Niresh you have to boot from the USB Installer. Just back up your data and install.

Edited by Devonic

DOnt have iA***os   have niresh installed,   now founded a spanish Facebook website of niresh and speak with other people in spanish, thank you so much for the help and in some days a pay one donation to support the future niresh distress  , its the best  easy and powerful NIRESH¡