The problem with the inclusion of Clover and Maveriks
2 2

Question

Hi, I have a problem where the installed Niresh and using (ivy) when I tried to select INSTALLATION All bootloaders (Clever Efi, UEFI standard) and I always end up message boot0: error. So I used Clover stick in the beginning everything was ok but how did account wystkoczyÅ‚y some subtitles and the system is jammed. I tried to turn on again, thinking that it was a one-off, this time stuck even faster and there were no subtitles. Help I have no idea what to do. my brother has an identical desktop computer only has 8 gb ram instead of 4 and in his works everything: ( 

Core i3 3220

hd 7770

asus b75m-plus

1tb hdd

Windows 8.1 install

post-39995-0-38400500-1396560165.jpg

8 answers to this question

@Dexorik 

Install Clover with this selected option :

Screen_Shot_2014_04_01_at_9_16_55_AM.png

Devonic but I do not have many options .. I choose to adjust the mac and so the bootloader tab is changing with chameleon on cloveer. How can you please write how to fix my problem step by step. My English is tragic

@

Download this package : Clover Bootloader

Open it and after you get to the "Choose where to install" screen, choose Customize

And then enable the options as shown in the image above and install.

My Mac system does not work you can not turn it on (do not know why) he download link from your "Clover_v2k_r2652.pkg" but this is the mac as I try to turn on OS X using Clever (USB stick) I'm doing this account. It says I configure mac and jams (kernel panic)

@ That means that the boot0 error is fixed :)

You just have to remove the problematic extensions and install specific ones for your current hardware.

Boot with -v debug=0x144

It will tell you where has been KP thrown.