Problem with installing Niresh OS X Mavericks. Prohibition Sign
1 1

Question

Hello everyone, i'm new to Hackintosh, and Macs at all, so please be nice to me, and sorry for my bad English, i'm from Poland.

I tried to install Niresh OS X Mavericks 10.9 and, first of all, i was unable to boot from the USB I made(using Win32DiskImager), so i burned Clover bootloader(i'm not really sure why i chose it :) ), and tried to boot the USB from Clover, and then the Apple logo showed for a second, and then the prohibitiory sign(or whatever it is called), it looked like that:

1396696577__6co8u.jpg

When i ran it in verbose mode (-v bootflag), it stopped at "Unable to load drivers". My specs:

Laptop Lenovo B570e

CPU:Intel Pentium B960(Dual-Core 2.20GhZ)

Graphics card:Intel HD Graphics 2000(I think the graphics card may cause the problem)

4 GB of RAM.

P.S.: I successfully installled Niresh OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5, but Graphics(low resolution,and no acceleration), Sound and Wi-Fi were not working.

And also i created Unibeast installer of the OS X Mavericks, but the keyboard was not working.

2 answers to this question

@lolman555PL Burn the .dmg image with Transmac instead this time. Clover has the issue of not booting this distro.

@Devonic Thank you, i will try, and see if it works.

EDIT: Aaand... It does not work. I burned it using TransMac, and instead of booting the installer, it boots me to Windows. Everytime i boot, i can press F12 to choose boot device, and i chose my pendrive, and it didn't work. I think i must install 10.8.5 ...  :( And using Clover gives me the same result, as in the first post. I really don't know what to do...

EDIT2: No one is going to help me? Windows 8.1 is good too, i give up! Thread can be closed now   :angry:

Edited by lolman555PL