I cannot boot without using the DVD

Question

I cannot boot without using the DVD i burned to install ML>>>I Have Samsung NP300E5X-A0AIN laptop ... plzzzz help

My laptop spec

Operating System Operating System DOS Processor Processor Intel® Celeron® Processor B820 (1.70 GHz, 2 MB L3 Cache) Display LCD 39.62 cm (15.6") HD LED Display (1366 x 768), Anti-Reflective Physical Specification Dimension (WxDxH) 367.9 x 242.9 x 34.5 ~ 35.3mm (14.48" x 9.56" x 1.36" ~ 1.39")   Weight 2.28Kg (5.03lbs) Graphic Graphic Processor Intel® HD Graphics Memory System Memory 2GB DDR3 System Memory at 1333MHz (2GB x 1)   Memory Slot 2 SODIMM Storage HDD 320GB S-ATA II Hard Drive (5400RPM)   ODD Super Multi Dual Layer Main Chipset Main Chipset Intel HM70 Multimedia Sound Effect SoundAliveâ„¢   Speaker Stereo Speakers ( 1.5 W x 2 )   Integrated Camera 1.3 megapixel Webcam Communication Wired Ethernet LAN Gigabit Ethernet [10/100/1000]   Wireless LAN 802.11 bg/n 1X1   Bluetooth Bluetooth v4.0 I/O Port VGA 1 VGA   HDMI 1 HDMI   Headphone Out 1 Headphone out   Mic-in 1 Mic-in   USB 3 USB2.0   Multi Card Slot 3-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC) Multi-media Card Reader   RJ45 (LAN) 1 RJ45 (LAN)   DC-In (Power Port) 1 DC-in Input Keyboard Island-type keyboard with Numeric key   Touch Pad, Touch Screen Touchpad Security Security Security Slot Power AC Adaptor 60 W / 90 W AC Adapter   Standard Battery 6 Cell (48Wh

9 answers to this question

What you need to do is get Muilti beast when you do so open it then go to boot loaders and choose the chameleon install it then reboot make sure that HDD is the first boot so then when you boot you'll get a boot option without the disk....

Good Luck like the comment if it works !

Koranny

Edited by Koranny
1 person likes this

thanks Koranny and Deepak for rply but i installed bootloader and changed the priority to hard disk but i dont know why it isn't working plz help me guys

Boot with the CD and go to preference'a and change the start up disk, and see if your HDD is there !

can u tell me how to get into preference.... and i today downloaded USB version.... it does not let me select device but i select my pendrive and managed to make it bootable but when i'm booting from pendrive it says : boot0=done .....what should i do plzzz help me 

Boot into Mountain Lion and go on System Preferences; there you will find "Startup Disk", open and check if there is your hdd.Ps. Have you removed the CD, booted into bios, and selected the Hdd as first boot mode? Because sometimes if you remove the CD, the bios settings change "randomly" (it's not very correct, but it's understandable!). Check this first!

can u tell me how to get into preference.... and i today downloaded USB version.... it does not let me select device but i select my pendrive and managed to make it bootable but when i'm booting from pendrive it says : boot0=done .....what should i do plzzz help me

if you got boot0 error on usb then u have to install latest chameleon/chimera boot loader on the usb

If you can boot without the installer then u have copy extra folder to your mac drive which includes proper smbios,ocbp,and the required kext like nullpower and fakesmc

hey guys i'm new at your forum i have been installed a lot of mac edition to other pc's but i have a very big problem with my pc i can start the installation of niresh and i can do all of uses on the installer i can start the installer but at the 7th minute it shows me an error on log that says i can't retrive the volume on disk0 i have try and other verions of hackintos like iathkos and ideneb and i have the same problem  my system config is 

M/B/ :  GA-H87-HD3

CPU: intel core i3 4130 s1150

RAM: Corsair XMS3  4 Gb

GPU: Palit Nvidia 9500GT

HDD: WD RED 1Tb  and Segate Baracuda 

i want an answer because i can not open my pc  thank you a lot