[Guide]Create Usb Installer From Windows Guide Amd And Intel
1 1

Question

Guide--Creating a OS X installer(Niresh12495 all Distro's)from windows only. AMD and Intel supports...

Note:This guide is for those who don't have access to a mac and for some reasons cannot install the retail image on virtualbox.
this only works with Niresh's Distro's.

What you will need::::
1.A Windows PC.

2.USB Flash Drive. at least 8 GB .
3.TransMac,Usbit ,Easybcd.

4.Last but not the least,an Niresh12495 image . You are on your own in downloading this .

The Steps:::::
1.Connect another 8 gb USB Drive and Run TransMac.exe or USBIT ,Select your 8 gb USB and restore with Disk image.This will write the OS X installer on the USB drive.(see screenshot)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

4.Now Run Easybcd ..goto tab Add New Entry ..down right tab of partable /external media here select iso tab and goto to path select your iso ....[Make sure you iso file is not on Sytem Drive (c:)] see screenshots 
Posted Image
Posted Image

5.Now Restart your PC.. select New smart entry...you will promt to chameleon bootloader
here first is image your booting with ( plz don't click on it )
find another as Niresh's10.8.2 installer click on it get Installer

Tips::::Make sure your Niresh's 10.8.2 installer.iso is not on Systemm drive (c:),,Rename iso file when selecting in easybcd ...

Full Video Walkthrough is Here click 
Watch

Thank You. 
Regards Deepak

Edited by Deepak
8 people like this

5 answers to this question

i tried this but i have a problem... I created the boot drive succesfully. and it boots to the start up window (white-grey screen with logo in the middle) and then after about 5 minutes the screen goes black for a couple seconds then it turns in to the colorful snow (as shown in the attached picture). i also tried booting with the -v and i took a picture of where it froze. Ive tried a couple of the recommended boot flags and no success, all result in the colorful snow.

pls help me

i tried this but i have a problem... I created the boot drive succesfully. and it boots to the start up window (white-grey screen with logo in the middle) and then after about 5 minutes the screen goes black for a couple seconds then it turns in to the colorful snow (as shown in the attached picture). i also tried booting with the -v and i took a picture of where it froze. Ive tried a couple of the recommended boot flags and no success, all result in the colorful snow.

pls help me

show to some images and whats your system specs..

This method only supports iso version ,,,why don't you using Bootdiskutility method 

hi im new here when i try to boot in the windows boot menu no mavericks but i see grub4 dos menu ihave amd pc