Mavericks And Mountain Lion Iso
1 1

Question

Get Ready to Rock.

Santa May Give You Mavericks (With AMD) & Mountain Lion ISO (With AMD) This Time.

Keep Watching and Create User Account in This Forum

Merry Christmas

This is Great

Posted Image

4 people like this

12 answers to this question

make a iso for mavericks too please! thank you so much Niresh! you make possible the hackintosh in my AMD PC without ahci mode! ! !

But There is a Problem Even Retail Image of Mavericks Doesnt Fix on a Single Layer DvD It Need Dual Layer So Its Worthless to Make an ISO Image of Mavericks

But There is a Problem Even Retail Image of Mavericks Doesnt Fix on a Single Layer DvD It Need Dual Layer So Its Worthless to Make an ISO Image of Mavericks

well no problem i still with my fully working 10.8.5! :) again thanks Niresh!

1 person likes this

You are the best!  I am SOOOO excited!

Bless you!

Steven

1 person likes this

Niresh you can make a bootable usb version of mavericks? no need of using a dual layer dvd.

thank you Niresh for your support , but there's some problems with kind of motherbord dose not support bootable usb. so, we need your support.

no probs. dual layer is also ok. should'nt cost much.. i've got the dmg. got probs with installing from usb. dvd should work fine. as i did with that on osx 10.8.2

burned mavericks dmg to a dual layer dvd using transmac in windows and installation successful.!!!!!!!! thanx a lot NIRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this