dell n5050
1 1

Question

ok so i finally have this running ok with osx after finally finding a compatible wifi card lol....my issue is i cant find the correct graphic kext at all. i have tried a few intel hd 2000 ones and all caused it to fail to boot with graphics but sound and system was running and 1 or 2 3000 ones did nothing 

heres a screenshot if anyone can help.....also any tutorial for the itel speedstepping thing if i even need it?

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x363/icedavejr/ScreenShot2014-04-09at92127PM_zps34cfb3d6.png

3 answers to this question

still no luck, seems this is the only thing i havent been able to get working......im out of ideas

i am out of ideas too without any detail for your PC, others may have ideas for you ;)

i posted a screen shot of system info but from what ive pulled up its an intel b960 with 3 gigs of ram, an ar9285 wifi card and intel HD intergrated graphics (im guessing 2000 series). i have everything working other than the graphics....installed few different intelhd2000 kexts and they have all caused the system to fully boot but no display

i can backup the kexts and get it booting normal again but no acceleration or changeable resolution