Req: Intel HD Graphics 2000 DevID=0102 Plzzzzzz!
3 3

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I need a kext for Intel HD 2000 DevID=0102, I have followed many tutorials to get the full resolution but they all were successful on who had DevID=0106. but when i install them it stuck at apple logo...can any one please provide for DevID=0102......Plz

I know i won't get QE/CI...Just a full resolution would be enough....

while installation choose Backup Graphics in Customize for stcuking at apple logo 

and give try to this kext http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/63-intel-hd-2000-full-resolution-enabler-kexts/# 

actually very difficult to enable HD2000 on Mavercisk it needs lots of trick and patience ..

if you with desktop my suggestion to replace your Graphic Card or Laptop try Old Version of Osx e.g 10.8/10.7

I have installed Niresh 10.8.5. i have tried this guide but that was successful for who had DevID=0106. you can check on that page in comments people with DevID=0102 had no success!. I don't know does it need some device ID injection or what?.

When ever i install these kext it stuck apple logo, and then i have to delete these kext back then i am able to get to the desktop.

I also tested the replacement kext guide..and didn't worked.. 

I did't understood your first line, can explain a bit.. Thanks for the reply...

real things the guy uploaded kexts only getting Detection not full qe/ci -it's very difficult to get this working ...

why don't you try to DSDT change your dev id in it..

real things the guy uploaded kexts only getting Detection not full qe/ci -it's very difficult to get this working ...

why don't you try to DSDT change your dev id in it..

Can you explain how to do it? plz.. I am new to it!

I am sharing some screenshots might help you understan the problem.....

At this time i have deleted all intelhd and snb kexts....and i also used the clover options to fix dislpy and fix intel, inject ESD...

Display.png

Gfx.png

try clover every method ,,if won't then need to DSDT edit ..

try clover every method ,,if won't then need to DSDT edit ..

I tried, But clover can't do it as well,

May i request you a DSDT? Plzz...  i am just tired everybody on the forums saying hd 2000 not supported ....I know it isn't supported but i just requested a Full Resolution...

Here is my DSDT....I extracted using DSDT in windows.

DSDT.zip