Compatibily Question For Amd

Question

Hello,

Can i intall any version of hackintosh on my PC>CPU:                            AMD FX 8350 Graphics Cards:          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 OCRAM                             16GBMotherboard   ASUS Sabertooth 990FX r2.0  UEFI BIOSSSD :  OCZ Agility 4I dont want the last version i just want install any MAC OS.I try a lot of times but i think that my motherboard is not compatible.Best regards.

2 answers to this question

daaamn man your specs so awesome! your bios have the ahci mode option? you must try the 10.8.2 on a ide-Master-dvd!

Hello there! i got the same problem like you extr, I got SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 - Asus with AMD FX 8350 8 core x4.0 8GB DDR3 Corsair xms3 . You can try "Niresh12495-Lion-10.7.3-V2" on this motherboard is working everything onboard sound onboard lan all sata (sata hdd is show like external hdd i think you need to install something from installation step).Just give a try to that Lion distro.When you try to install put your hdd and dvd rom on that 2 white sata soket.Or use trans mac to restore to a usb.it worked for me with dvd . i got Lion on pc right now. When you try to boot use this command "Kernel Cache"=amd arch=i386 or "Kernel Cache"=amd arch=i386 -v Don't Forgot to Select arch=i386 32 bit Package Under Chameleon Boot Commands.

I hope I was helpful. waiting for your opinion

Thank you Niresh .