installation failed((already have an hachintash ))even use usb and a hard as source and 2 different version of dmg
2 2

Question

hi every  body i have been downloaded niresh 10.9 for 2 time first time  OSX-Mavericks.dmg version second time  Niresh - 10.9 - Mavericks USB Version and in the first time i restore dmg file whit my hachintosh that is iaktos ml2  and try to install it but it said install failed then i changed usb and try again but nothing changed even i try to restore it whit transmac but result was same so i decided to use usb version and restore it on a usb by win 32 disk imager but result was same and some one said to me to check hash and md5 i look the forums but couldn't find anything because lots of person says if you download it whit torrent from this site it is okay and that is what i have done for 2 time  so is there any body that can help me ?? 

14 answers to this question

Correct if you download it from this site its the right one.and system specs please.

1 person likes this

desktop pc

motherboard: asus p5q

processor: 2.33 ghz quad-core intel xenon

memory: 4gb 1066 mhz ddr2 

graphics : geforce 9600 gt 2048 mb 

storage: 500 gb sata 

i know it against the rules to say but i am waiting  for 1 day and no one answer me so please help !!! i really need to use this !!! so am asking the expert to help thanks !!

There is nothing so called USB version. DMG is what you should prepare with win32diskimager (or your preferred tool).

The other and only other format is .ISO, which is for DVD.

More, I didnt get "install fail". Exactly what does happen and where it fails? How much time was left when it fails?

1 person likes this

ok you said There is nothing so called USB version. DMG but in the download section of this site for niresh 10.9 exist but by the way it always failed at 16 minutes and it get use 2.18 gb of the partition that i try to install ( and exactly i have no idea what will happened because it boot whitout any boot flag and then i chose the destination and click on install but it always said install failed !!)

.DMG format and TransMac to prepare your USB.

When you reach at Disk-Utility then :-

1. Format the target drive as HFS+ Journaled (Dont select case sensitive)

2. Repair this partition

3. Now install OSX on this partition without touching any configuration.

If it fails again, then there is prob in your partition most probably.

1 person likes this

i done the thing you say but the result was same so i repartition hole of my hhd  and try to install it but it faill again (i have done the repair too) but when it failed i install another kind of hackintosh (iaktos ml2) on it to be sure that my hard drive work fine and its perfectly work so i think the partition is ok do you have any other idea ????? and  thanks for helping !!

Ok I will just give one more suggestion to be sure you are doing as it need :-

1. Prepare your USB using TrsnMac or win32diskimager

2. Change your BIOS settings as SATA = AHCI, Legacy USB = Yes

3. Remove all extra hardwares e.g. Printer/webcamera/USB-Speakers/Readers and other like.

4. Boot using USB, format partition as HFS+ journaled

And if it again fails, then wait for a better reply.

1 person likes this

ok thanks man but it fail again i just want to mention it to others know that i steal have the problem and help me !!

<p>hi guys, I've also had problems installing 10.8.2 and 10.9 Niresh on my pc currently I have the following: motherboard socket elitegroup H61n2 socket 1155; procesor G2030 Intel 3ghz dual core Ivy Bridge; memories1333hz 8Gb Ddr3, 500gb sata hard drive and Graphics card nvidia GT230 1GB. but when I try to install everything gets slow, the mouse does not respond as they made it to the final part of the installation is almost always Freeze or i gets a mensaje installation error. what is wrong with my hardware?</p>

Hi

I am also having this issue I have used the .DMG file created USB pc boots into installer allows me to partition SSD drive starts the install process gets all the way to @12 mins remaining I then get the dreaded yellow triangle saying install failed!

I have also tried the ISO on a DL dvd does exactly the same thing.

MY Specs

Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H

16Gb Kingston 1600Mhz Ram

120 Gb Mushkin SSD

Core i3-3220

any ideas?

thanks

Kevan

Hi,

I am having the same problems as others. Install fails with 17 minutes left.

I formatted 8gb usb pen drive as instructions and Niresh-10.9-mavericks usb version.zip.

Had to input: GraphicsEnabler=Yes to install from the usb drive.

I left all the "Customizations" to default and all seemed to be going well.

17 minutes left and I get " INSTALL FAILED".

I have tried different hard drives several times with different settings, eg, 1 partition/ 2 partitions. Tweaked the customization settings slightly, but no joy.

I have installed Snow Leopard on the same drive with no problems.

Any help would be brilliant.

my specs are:

Asus p5q pro lga 775

Pci-express nVidia Geforce 9500gt 1gb Graphics

Intel q6600 quad core cpu

600w psu xilence

Arctic cooling heatsink

Seagate 500gb sata hdd  (x2)

Sony dvdrw

Antec case