can get my gfx card working (ATI Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series, 512Mb)
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently installed niresh os x 10,9 successfully, it was the 1st hackintosh that worked fine and boot up correctly after install, i have a dell studio 1558 (with a atheros wifi card and ATI Radeon DH 4500/5100 Series [vendor 0x1002, Dev 0x9553])

i tried many ways to get QE / CE but no success, i installed some kext sed they was working, by i end with an infinitely spinning icon with apple logo on screen

i can boot and use correctly this os with GraphicsEnabled=no, but the 1024/768 resolution on widescreen is not comfortable to work with

no i recovered my windows boot to get hibernation on windows until i fix this prob, and i use niresh usb installer to boot my os x and try any solution in find.

if found this topic but don't know how to use it : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/253132-collection-ati-mobility-radeon-hd-tested-atiframebuffer-solution/#entry1684086

hope to get over this issue and move to wifi and it will be full functional

Hello,

I recently installed niresh os x 10,9 successfully, it was the 1st hackintosh that worked fine and boot up correctly after install, i have a dell studio 1558 (with a atheros wifi card and ATI Radeon DH 4500/5100 Series [vendor 0x1002, Dev 0x9553])

i tried many ways to get QE / CE but no success, i installed some kext sed they was working, by i end with an infinitely spinning icon with apple logo on screen

i can boot and use correctly this os with GraphicsEnabled=no, but the 1024/768 resolution on widescreen is not comfortable to work with

no i recovered my windows boot to get hibernation on windows until i fix this prob, and i use niresh usb installer to boot my os x and try any solution in find.

if found this topic but don't know how to use it : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/253132-collection-ati-mobility-radeon-hd-tested-atiframebuffer-solution/#entry1684086

hope to get over this issue and move to wifi and it will be full functional

Do you found solution for this?

thanks