Can't boot without USB & GE=No flag
1 1

I'm a noob to this hackintosh scene, but I can't boot OSX Maverick without using the flash drive with the Niresh stuff & it freezes on the apple logo (without spinning wheel) if I don't use the flag GraphicsEnabler=No . I need to do this everytime I want to get into the OS .

Also, the resolution should be 1920x1080 and it only goes up to 1280x720 and sound-wise, it makes a grainy noise that won't go away!

Any workarounds/fixes for this (at least for having to use the flash drive to boot the OS everytime...)?

My Rig:

Asus Z87-Plus

GTX 760

500GB HDD (Where the OSX is installed)

UPDATE: 3h after, I managed to fix all problems but the resolution one. I just can't get my head around the problem really.

Any suggestions?

1 answer to this question

I think all of your problems can be solved :-

1. For GE=No, open your  <OSX HDD>/Extra/org.Chameleon.Boot.plist, and insert these lines anywhere but between <dict>..</dict>

2. For Resolution try this boot flag :

Graphic Mode=1920x1080x32

3. For graining prob in sound, I assume you have VooDooHDA Pref Pane in System Preferences, then open VooDoo Pref Pane, and slide iGain to 0

4. To boot without USB-Installer, install any boot loader e.g CHameleon or Chimera using Slytherin or Multibeast.

Happy Hackintosh!