Audio Suddenly Stuck on Mono

Hoping someone can help me. I was having a great time with audio via my Delta 44, until it "suddenly" has become stuck on mono summed playback.

The only thing I can think of was that the machine attempted to hibernate (I had forgotten to disable auto-hibernation)

1) When outputting through the Delta 44's outputs 1 + 2, the audio is mono summed in both channels.

-However, I can pan the two channels independently through the "Audio Midi Control Panel." Unfortunately, each channel is mono summed for some reason

2) When outputting through the Delta 44's outputs 3 + 4, there is normal stereo operation. (Unfortunately, some applications will only output through 1 + 2)

3) This was previously working correctly via output 1 + 2 (prior to the hibernation? My best guess.)

4) All outputs on this card still work correctly when booted into Linux or Windows on this machine.

I'm hoping someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

PC Specs:
Gigabyte Technology GA-P45T-ES3G Motherboard
4x Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
Installed memory 16.00 GB
M Audio Delta Series 44 PCI (Envy24 Driver)
OSX 10.8.5 Mountain Lion - Niresh

1 answer to this question

Forgot to mention: I tried uninstalling the Envy24 driver by performing:

sudo kextunload /System/Library/Extensions/Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext > /dev/null
sudo kextunload /System/Library/Extensions/Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext > /dev/null
sudo rm -R /System/Library/Extensions/Envy24PCIAudioDriver.kext

Then I rebooted and reinstalled, but the problem persists.