graphics issue in dell inspiron n5010
1 1

Question

hey niresh,

i successfully install maericks on my dell inspiron n5010
but problem is that the HD graphics are not loaded,
so the screen or display is not looking good,

plz help me out , how to and which graphics kext i install ????

on installation time i check backup graphics  

6 answers to this question

i have intel i3 processor and 

chipset model : intel HD graphics

type : GPU

BUS : Built-In

VRAM(total):64 MB of shared system memory

Hey guys i have finally hackintosh my dell inspiron n5010 , if you have problems regarding dell inspiron n5010 i might be able to help i will post the guide soon, and i have worked on intel HD first generation so i might be able to help relating those graphics problems , and also if you have optiplex755 machine with gt220 you are in luck i can guide you through all the procedure i followed , one thing more you inspiron n5010 network card wifi is not supported so else everything is working fine .

vicky you should install new osx 10.10.1 Hackintosh zone . and during installation only check the following options in customization tab:

IGPEnabler=yes (its for intel HD don't enable "GraphicsEnabler").

ahciinjector(to show internal drives).

SMBios to macbook pro 8,1

only use NullCpuPowerManagement and uncheck the Disabler option which has been checked by default.

uncheck networking and audio kexts for now you can install it via multibeast post installation so don't worry.

i don't remember the exact option but it would be like " waitforerror" check that it is very important else you will be stuck at loading screen.

install . don't use any flags wait 5-10 mins it will load into osx yosemite . the graphics would be lagy so don't worry . use intel HD 1gen 10.10 kext from hackintosh zone , google it you will find it easily, after that use kext wizard or kext utility pre download it somewhere before installation , so that you can easily use after . now extract the intel HD yosemite .zip and there would be some kexts and a folder framebuffer drag all kexts except framebuffer folder onto the kext utility windows , let it install after that open frambuffer -> singlelink-> alternate lw+vga1->appleintelhdfb.kext  drag that and install via kextutility restart and you will have the QE/CI graphics enabled , your dock will be transparent and also , vram would be 288mb which was 3mb . before enjoy ! use universal 0.2 kext for audio,from multibeast.

i have same problem 

how to solve that

i m using  os 10.9 in dell n5010

my org.chameleon.Boot.plist file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
        <key>UseKernelCache</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Thanks you so much Muhammad Danish Iqbal

i am really appreciate with your reply and i will try this in 2-3 days. first i need to download 10.10.1 dmg.

i last question or help i need.

last time when i installing os x i use MBR 
partition scheme but its not working, at installation time in my dell n5010i my laptop forcefully shutdown.

​then i try with GPT partition  scheme. then i successully install.
i want to know that which partition scheme you are using in your n5010i.

thanks again :)