Can't boot after installition and kernel panic
2 2

Question

Hi, I have been struggling with hackintosh for a long time and once I found out about Niresh's distros I started to have hope again.
I have tried in the past Niresh's OSX 10.8.5 but every time I finished the installation and got to the first boot i got a still waiting for root device error  I have tried everything to get past of this but I can't [NOTE: I used this guide too http://www.hackintosh.zone/page/apple/articles/fix-osx-hackintosh-still-waiting-for-root-device]
I managed to install Niresh's osx 10.9.0 but now that I boot using the usb (yes the instillation was in a usb) I got a kernel panic!!
I tried some combinations of those boot flags: npci=0x2000 npci=0x3000 UsbBusFix=Yes cpus=1 [to get to the instillation I always use amdfx kernel] but nothing worked I am desperate!! I can't get a pic of the kernel panic but as soon as I take one I will upload it.

I  use chameleon boot-loader because clover doesn't load the mouse&keyboard

HERE'S MY SPECS:

HDD: Seagate Barracuda ST 3000 DM 3TB ( GUID partition table OS: Windows 8.1 and this is where I want osx to go too)

CPU: AMD FX 6300 Six-Core 3.5Ghz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610

RAM: 10GB (diffrent capacities 1GB-1GB-4GB-4GB 669,7 MHz)

MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte 970A-DS3 (Rev. 1.0 I think)

(for more detailed info here is my speccy url http://speccy.piriform.com/results/HQjhtOMzRyYb6nuZOvSt8vk )

Sorry for my English

8 answers to this question

What is the size of your Mac partition? Anything over 1TB is going to be a problem.

Make it 300 GB, you can always access the Windows portion in finder.

my partitions are like this:

-1.27TB [before ntfs named LIBS the installer renamed it EFI and (propably) installed chameleon in it hfs+ ---- installer deleted all my data on this partition but I didn't have anything special
-101GB names OSX where my hackindosh will be hfs+ journaled
-244GB where Windows 8.1 is installed ntfs
-0.98TB named DATA ntfs

thanks for the fast response!

Your RAM settings can cause problem later with any OS. Never mix 2 different category RAM. Always confuses the OS.

Boot with -v -x debug=0x144

Your RAM settings can cause problem later with any OS. Never mix 2 different category RAM. Always confuses the OS.

Boot with -v -x debug=0x144

I tried using those boot args and I got stuck at "kdp_poll:No debugger service" here's a pic   1397896076__img_20140419_111407.jpg

when i don't use those boot args, just with -v i got this  1397895990__img_20140419_111025.jpg

I also tried removing the 1GB ram's using only the 2 x 4GB ram's (both kingston)  but still the same :(

Boot using -v -f amdfx

Still the same :(

BTW I can boot to the installation only can't boot the installed system !!( amdfx kernel is only at the installation USB so no-need of entering the amdfx kernel flagflag)

Can you mount this OSX drive on your current windows?

I doubt its AppleIntelCPUPower**.kext (2 kexts).

Wait for AMD users to reply a better solution.

I have Macdrive and Transmac so yes I can mount the drive

Thanks again for your fast response