App Store, iMessage and FaceTime problem (2)
1 1

Question

Hi all again. I'm new around here because I gave the exact moment that causes the problem that I have with iMessage, FaceTime and App Store. 
No but if you remember, I install Niresh's 10.9.0 and the only thing that not worked was the HD4000 graphics acceleration, then upgraded to 10.9.2 and started functioning. After the update the only thing that not working was the battery indicator so I install Voodoo Battery 10.9 and again had the battery indicator but I can not login on the App Store, FaceTime or iMessage. 
Can you think of any solution? Go all perfect until I install the battery  :(  I can not help install it  :S 

5 answers to this question

For App Store and Face Time install FileNVRAM with Chameleon Wizard. iMessage will not work, you must add a credit card to your Apple ID Account and it will work.For battery try this: Battery Kext Delete Voodoo Battery before.

2 people like this

Hello! Thanks for the reply. The battery works fine but FileNVRAM did not fix the logging to facetime or app store. :S

LENOVO G580
Procesador Intel Core i5 (3210m) 2.50Ghz
Memoria RAM 4 GB
Gráficos Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024MB
Software OS X 10.9.2

Goto /Extra and paste the contents of org.Chameleon.Boot.plist.

Meanwhile, you can try changing SMBIOS and test.

change SMBios and at the first reboot, boot with -v -f UseKernelCache=No

I solved it. I reinstalled everything from 0, again same symptoms, 10.9.0 everithing worked except the graphics accaleration, upgraded to 10.9.2 and the only thing missing was the battery, I installed AppleSmartBattery winth KextUtility and NOT install the AppleACPIPlatform that comes bundled with the battery.

Holy remedy. Evething Works perfect! Happiness.

1 person likes this