Can't make a proper usb with Transmar or Win32diskimager

Question

Hi, how are you? Long time ago i've installed mavericks perfectly. But, a week ago my hdd broke and have to bought a new one. So i need to install niresh again.

First, i did it with transmac and i got this when loading the installer:

i1Eq9zkHLbOCA.jpg

Then i did it with win32diskimager and i reach the installer, and when i 'hit' install the installation starts but after a sec it says that the installation cannot complete, and when opened the installation log it freezed. Nothing opened and then restarted by itself.

So today i tried to try again, and with Transmat i get the following KP

iHvPNF9xISbzV.jpg

And with win32diskimager i get the same error, but this time i can open the installer log and i get something like: +systemWithPath : failed to createSMSystem_DMDiskBased

I think that i'm doing the same steps that i did the first time. The only thing that has changed is that i bought a MSI GTX 760, but i tried removing it and get the same error. I will try with another usb and with maverish ISO version (This is the 2nd time that i download the USB version)

5 answers to this question

Also tried with -x GraphicsEnabler=No and other flags that i found searching.

I had the same issues before, try redownloading the .dmg, mine was corrupted.

I had the same issues before, try redownloading the .dmg, mine was corrupted.

I have the same dmg that installed correctly long time ago. Also downloaded the usb and iso version again (Which are the same file btw)

It does seem to be the installer I think, because you are getting different KP's. Just give the new .dmg a shot, you have nothing to lose. :P