Hackintosh Mavericks 10.9.2 issues (webcam, sleep on lid)
1 1

Question

Hi everyone,

I have successfully installed Mavericks 10.9.2 on my Toshiba p750-13n laptop. I'm using a custom DSDT and everything seems to work except two things:

1. The 'sleep on lid' functionality. It seems like a common issue but non of the solution I have found online seemed to solve it. Sleep mode and 'wake up on lid' work fine

2. The webcam is recognised by the system and works with all of my apps but there's something wrong with the auto exposure, I think. Under sun light the image is good but under lamp light the image gets really dark. I used several programs and tried to change the auto exposure of the webcam but it caused my system to freeze and a hardware shutdown was needed.

Here is a link to my laptop specs: 

http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/jsp/SUPPORTSECTION/discontinuedProductPage.do?toshibaShop=false&service=UK&PRODUCT_ID=1113709

Below is my DSDT. Feel free to recommend any stability improvements or any solutions to the issues above :)

2 answers to this question

I tried sleep enabler but it causes boot panic... Then wake up on lid works so can I just find the part in the DSDT which enables the wake up on lid and use it for the sleep on lid part?

Also, I've just realised that I'm suffering from the no HDMI audio issue. I installed the latest Chameleon loader using the Chameleon Wizard, the hdmi audio is enabled and the appleHDA.kext is deleted. But still no HDMI audio. any suggestions for this?

thanks!