Mavericks 10.9.2 issues after succesfull installation....??
1 1

Question

Good day/Evening to everyone.

Thank you for the wonderfull work you have done for gining us this awesome version to the Pc.

I have already installed The version 10.9.2 to my hard disk and everything was ok except some issues that i am going to refer:

1) The Sound  I have to power up/shut down many times untill i see the loudspeaker (not grayed out) appears as an indication that the sound is ok.

I downloaded the "All in one solution" for audio but it is still not fixed.

2) Everything else was absoloutely fine , when i decided to clone the Hard drive using Carbon copy cloner. The procedure ended succesfully, and i run afterwards from Multibeast the Chimera Installer, and installed it onto  the cloned hard disk, otherwise the Osx would not boot.

Since that time the performance is completely luggish on both hard drives, the respone is very slow, and the system hungs all the time.

Once more i decided to do everything from the begining but this time i used an SSD disk the Intel 330 which is very fast when working win7x64 Pro.

The procedure was succesfull one more time but the performane is still very poor.

I followed the instructions of a video showing the exact procedure but nothing changed.

The system hungs suddenly without a reason, i can move the mouse around the 2 monitors, but i can not click on any icons-folders.

The first time when everything was ok, i exported an mp4 in HD with FcpX, rendered many clips with Motion 5, and decoded 12 SD clips with Juicer 3 all at the same time. In the meanwhile i was downloading a file, and the Youtube was also showing a videoclip.

The used ram reached the 12Gb fro 16Gb totaly and it never stucked...When i decided to clone the hard disk and....i described above.

Forgive me if i have written something that you dont understand please let me know so that i can explain it better.

Please Help me if you can.

Thank you in advance.

This is my Pc

MOTHERBOARD GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3P

CPU                       INTEL CORE I7 2600K@3.4Ghz

RAM                       Corsair 4x4Gb @1600 Mhz

HDISK                     SSD Intel 330 180Gb

VGA                         Nvidia Geforce GTX460 2Gb Ram @256 bit

Ps                             Hiper 880w

DVDRW                     samsung

MONITORS                LG IPS 235BN (X2) DVI CONNECTIONS USED

Edited by Panos_video