AMD A8 5550m

Radeon HD 5550g+8570m

8GB Ram

1398679686__img_20140428_142202.jpg

8 answers to this question

@Rabhishek Abhishek

So you finaly managed to boot? ;)

BIOS is set for OSX as per guide?

Any USB device plugged in while installation like printer/webcam/modem ?

Reset BIOS to as factory defaults. Then change SATA -> AHCI, Legacy USB support -> Yes, Secure Boot -> No

Remove all USB devices connected to PC, even extra HDD/SSD which are not needed right now.

Try again.

@Rabhishek Abhishek

So you finaly managed to boot? ;)

BIOS is set for OSX as per guide?

Any USB device plugged in while installation like printer/webcam/modem ?

Reset BIOS to as factory defaults. Then change SATA -> AHCI, Legacy USB support -> Yes, Secure Boot -> No

Remove all USB devices connected to PC, even extra HDD/SSD which are not needed right now.

Try again.

@Aman 

Yeah Bro Your Method Finally Helped me to boot

nothing connected to any usb port 

And what device i have to check in at customize option(Macmini,macbookpro,etc)(i checked macpro)

is this what causing the installation fail?

or any other issues?

currently trying again

Can i connect laptop charger(but i wasnt connected during the time of above installation)

Charger is not a problem unless its not the original. Also sometimes repaired laptop using non-original hardwares (like screen, cheap RAM) may cause this fault.

Why do you touch configuration at all at first place?

Dont touch the configuration till you are not sure what and why are you doing and what effect it will cause.

Regards.

Charger is not a problem unless its not the original. Also sometimes repaired laptop using non-original hardwares (like screen, cheap RAM) may cause this fault.

Why do you touch configuration at all at first place?

Dont touch the configuration till you are not sure what and why are you doing and what effect it will cause.

Regards.

Yeah Bro Using orginal charger and the laptop is brand new(purchased 2 weeks ago)

so i must not change anything in customise menu?

Bro suscessfull installed maverics in my laptop but sound,wifi not working and graphics is glitchy and shows only 3mb graphics in about this mac

@Rabhishek Abhishek

Download post installation tools like Slytherin or Multibest and install sound fix/solution or as the name says.

WiFi will not work and you had to know it before hand. You just jumped into the Hackintosh without reading? WiFi only works for just an specific Atheros WiFi card.

First get the sound. Graphics will be dealt later.

@Rabhishek Abhishek

Download post installation tools like Slytherin or Multibest and install sound fix/solution or as the name says.

WiFi will not work and you had to know it before hand. You just jumped into the Hackintosh without reading? WiFi only works for just an specific Atheros WiFi card.

First get the sound. Graphics will be dealt later.

@

Got the audio working and yes I know WiFi will not work but its not a problem as I can tether my android phone to get internet connection now the only issue is graphics

Just created a new thread about this problem: http://www.hackintosh.zone/forums/topic/2538-im-getting-low-resolution-and-glitchy-graphics/