Restart Loop on Mavericks
2 2

Question

Hello. I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z510 and I can't boot up the instalation disk. I restored the image on 16GB Kingston Rubber 3.0 USB Stick. When I boot it up I see the apple logo for 1 second and then it restarts itself. I tried a lot of boot command combinations and nothing seems to work. I burned Chameleon Bootloader on a CD and I can't boot it either. On my older desktop (Core 2 Duo, ASUS P5G41C-M LX, 4GB DDR3 RAM and integrated graphics) it boots itself but I can't set the Display Resolution higher than 1024x768 but that doesn't matter that much. I wan't to boot NIRESH on my laptop. If someone has an idea please share it with me. Remember no boot flags (commands) worked for me.

3 answers to this question

Hi, we both have the same laptop, this issue that you are experiencing is more likely due to the Haswell Cpu.

You should be able to progress your installation by using the xpcm-free flag.

Try it and let me know how you get on.

It's working but after installation and everything I cannot make my network adapter working. No ethernet and no Wireless. Thank you for the solution for booting up

I just saw that you wrote that we have the same laptop. How mavericks is working for you? Did you managed to make your network work?