Graphics Problem?
2 2

Question

I have installed the Mac OS on my pc. But, when I installed Final Cut Pro 10 it shows black and different colors on the project viewing screen. I uninstalled that program and chose about 7 others and did the same thing. Also, when I look at a youtube video the buffering circle is all weird and colorful. Can you please tell me the issue? I'm thinking its a graphics card problem. Someone please help! Will donate if problem is solved!

12 answers to this question

@ I have an ASUS M4A785TD-M EVO Motherboard, AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor, 8 GB of Ram, and an AMD Radeon HD 6670 2GB DDR3.

@Matthew Mon 

Have you tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes

also try with PCIRootUID=1 or PCIRootUID=0

Just download and install chameleon bootloader from site download section and choose options, if it doesn't help u can try with final cut pro 7, i had the same problem with GT240 and with final cut pro 7 problem disappeared.

@Matthew Mon When your computer starts booting from Hard disk keep pressing F5
at that menu you could be able to type the above commands which i have listed 

@ @grujev is there a video or a more detailed explanation on how to do this? I apologize. I'm a little new to this and have no clue how to do it.

@

could you pls. tell how could you install the Mavericks successfully on the same configuration? I'm tring to install with same system configuration but it stucks at "PCI configuration begin"

Thanks

@

could you pls. tell how could you install the Mavericks successfully on the same configuration? I'm tring to install with same system configuration but it stucks at "PCI configuration begin"

Thanks

Try with: PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000

@ @grujev is there a video or a more detailed explanation on how to do this? I apologize. I'm a little new to this and have no clue how to do it.

When you start your computer, eventually you'll be given a screen with your harddrives listed side by side.

There will be a countdown listed, and it will be counting down to boot your computer.

Before it counts down to 0, you must (depending on what boot loader you have) either press F5 or just press any key. This will stop the countdown, and you can then type the necessary boot flags.