ADBLOCK
1 1

Question

hi,

wy do you block me when i use browser without ADBLOCK or other's ??

i download specialy for niresh 2 or 3 browser which are clean ,

and Under Mavericks i have no acces to the site

please unblock me

tk's

REDTOX

Under Windows to can post

5 answers to this question

@redtox hi the Adblock doesn't shows for browsers without Adblocking softwares

if you use one please add this site to the exceptional list

I can no longer use the site Niresh normally after being blocked once it seems to be definitive; 
review your system blocking, because I am obliged to fair manipulations not possible to have access. SEVERAL browser I use no lock but to no avail. I STILL BLOCKED AM. 
The system I use to have access to my account is too complicated to be exploitable. As a member ordinator After downloading, I do not think it's very cool 

(automatic translation)

i can just use internet explorer

I have the same issue, every page I visit in hackintosh zone produces the same message:

Hii

I Don't Charge anything for using this site, Please disable Adblock so i can pay the server cost, Thanks

I don't have any adblocker installed on my browsers, I can't access  :(

I have tried to access with Mavericks, Yosemite, Fedora, Ubuntu, Windows, iOS, with difference browsers (Firefox, Safari, IExplorer, Chrome,...) and I have the same results, the same message.

I don't know if this site use a system cache like varnish and the pages could be stored in the cache.

Any help please?

Thanks 

I am having the same problem, when I view the forums and downloads section on my iPhone or iPad, I have the same problem. I uninstalled Adblock on Firefox and Chrome, did a sweep with CCleaner, nothing. Removed Chrome and Firefox, did a clean install, still nothing. I've learned to become rather quick to know where I'm going in the meantime, but a fix for this soon would be deeply appreciated.