ACER E1-431 INTEL HD NOT LOADING INITIAL SETUP AFTER INSTALL

Question

Hi I am not getting past the first startup screen on my Acer, 

I bought it thinking that it would support this with no error, but I think I was wrong, I get the initial setup going with no problem, but once I actually get into the first boot, nothing happens, I just see the spinning disk and nothing, I tried to do the EDID inject method via clover on one of the guides that I saw but I am having very little luck seeing anything change. 

The boot loader is the default one, the selected GraphicsEnabler=No and the other one which I forgot at this moment, 

All the guides I am seeing are for HD4000 but for my vendor it doesn't specify which it is exactly, I don't think its a 4000 though.

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated! 

3 answers to this question

@ ReInstall Select The Package "Backup Graphics Extensions" in the Customization Section

Thank you so much for the help, I was able to get everything backup and running!! 

Its working great now! 

@ ReInstall Select The Package "Backup Graphics Extensions" in the Customization Section

Niresh,

I had to uninstall the the OS because I ran into a lot of graphics problem, the tech sheet on the website is not specific as to what the graphics chip set was on my laptop.

I am trying to give it another round but I am having the issue of getting the mouse loaded and moving but the screen just freezes in the background, whether it be -V -X it seems to just get stuck on whatever is on the screen and lets me just move the mouse.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, keep up the amazing work. 

http://www.acer.com.vn/ac/vi/VN/content/model-datasheet/NX.M0RSV.010