2 2

Question

Hey guys, 

I have an ASUS laptop S550C
Intel-Core i5-3317U
IntelHD4000 and Nvidia 635M
8GB ram
1Tb HDD+ 24GB SSD

First off I don't know whether or not this is important but I'm using a program called EasyBCD to get to my BIOS
Since my computer boots on the SSD it's almost impossible to hit whatever F key to get there.

This is pretty much my error when I try to start it

1398976099__image.jpeg

Basically if I press any button it will get stuck at the mac loading screen forever.

I've been able to actually get in by using the -x feature, So before pressing enter I typed in GraphicsEnabler= No -x 

And I got in but on safe mode, really shitty resolution and extremely annoying mouse sensitivity no mousepad access and keyboard I got access to after Niresh finished installing. Unfortunately if I shutdown or restart I am back at square one, So I can't start it without safe mode and if I do use safe mode I have to create a user account all over again and niresh has to setup up once again.

Now my question here is how do I fix it?

Is it possible to fix it in safe mode?

I've researched this a lot and it always ended up about people saying to edit the kext files,delete files located *here*, or something along those lines.

8 answers to this question

with UEFI bios you need a Efi bootloader too to switch to Clover Bootloader ..

Yeah.

For anyone else who has this problem do the following

• Disable CSM in your Bios ( I had to enable it in the first place to instal Mac otherwise my bios would not let me boot from any other device)
  • Now it will only detect one of the two USB's you have plugged in (clover)

For example it went from this

1399067528__image.jpeg

To this 

1399142456__image_2.jpeg

• Boot with clover
  • Press O 
  • Go to Graphic Injector Menu and Enable InjectEDID and InjectIntel
  • to the main menu 
  • Use arrow keys to go to the right AKA the next page (I thought at first there's only 3 options)
  • and boot from your USB it will be the one with an X on the logo
  • *EDIT* before you boot from the Mac USB you have to click on the very last option" boot UEFI internal from"usb with mac name" otherwise you will get the same error as before, then the resolution changes and you will have all the buttons on one screen, proceed by clicking the 6th one. 
  • and boot from your USB it will be the one with an X on the logo
1 person likes this

Okay...I tried method 2 but it feels like they've skipped something? 

Step 4 is pretty unclear to me, "Boot with USB this usb and Select Partition where you have installed OSX"

I am booting it from a 32Gig sandisc cruzer, that's where I have the OS installed , is it telling me to have both USB's in? when I boot with the other USB stick with clover it just stays at a black screen with a dash ( - ) and that's about it

You must  on bios specify graphic  64 mb  shared..  

after start your book  - F2   

You must  on bios specify graphic  64 mb  shared..  

after start your book  - F2   

I tried that and it's still a blackscreen

Basically there's 2 choices 

1399067528__image.jpeg

Lexar is the USB where I installed clover on

Sandisc Cruzer is what I use to boot the Mac

There's two options for Lexar(clover) the EUFI one doesn't do anything but just keep saying ( - )

The one where it doesn't say EUFI reacts does a line break and just types "6" then nothing happens

and yes I have changed it to 64Mb

with UEFI bios you need a Efi bootloader too to switch to Clover Bootloader ..

2 people like this

My new problem is, is that I need to use Clover Configurator to finalize this otherwise I would have to do this whole process to get the right resolution.

And it still stays at 64, just better resolution, but clover configurator requires internet connection which I don't have on mac