intel centrino wireless-n 1030 driver for os x mavricks could not find..please help.
2 2

Question

intel centrino wireless-n 1030 driver for  os x mavricks could not find..please help.

4 answers to this question

Hello

Can someone help me please, I get a Dell xps L502X niresh mavericks on but wifi, does not work, HDMI, battery, sd card reader. tell me what should I do to make them function Please, I already do a lot of search.

I7 2620, 8gb of ram, integrate hd 3000 and nvidia geforce 525, intel centrino wireless-n 1030, and so on

Hello

Can someone help me please, I get a Dell xps L502X niresh mavericks on but wifi, does not work, HDMI, battery, sd card reader. tell me what should I do to make them function Please, I already do a lot of search.

I7 2620, 8gb of ram, integrate hd 3000 and nvidia geforce 525, intel centrino wireless-n 1030, and so on

Well.. i think Centrino wireless-n chipset is NOT compatible with OSX. You need to buy an USB Wifi Stick.

For HDMI, the intel HD 3000 will work OOB, you should try with some flags in your boot loader. (INTEL HD 3000 Kexts + Flags + SMBIOS)

For Battery, Voodoobattery is your solution.

SD Card reader... Well in tonymac i saw a post to manually install and enable the sd card reader. Take a look at the Niresh Forum too.