Install Lock-Up - Bluetooth Issue?
8 8

Question

Hello Friends!

I started the install on my machine which has an AMD FX8150 and Asus M5A97 R2.o motherboard, and the installation froze at this point:

[iOBlueToothHCIController][searchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler}--Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

And that is as far as I get.

I read in another forum that using -f and npci=0x2000 helped, but those were Intel machines.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steven

1 person likes this

61 answers to this question

Can You Send Me a Picture With -v

1 person likes this

I will try to get a picture for you - just before that - there are 2 lines that load the USB parameters. 

More soon,

S

Having the same problem I believe, I have taken a picture of it. Tried amd and amd64 kernels same results.

Posted Image

Exact same issue as above - though I have camera shake - I tried though!

Steven

Posted Image

1 person likes this

this is not a bluetooth issue, the next step the computer is doing is loading the installer gui.. what graphics processor do your machines have?

1 person likes this

Yeah, i have the same problem, it has something to do with the GPU. I can't get it to work either.

1 person likes this

Try cpus=1 -v then let us no if it boot if not take screen please

1 person likes this

My gpu is an EVGA GeForce GTX 650 1GB, going to try cpus=1 now.

Same problem except it says disk3s2 0x3e8 undefined , before saying that the Bluetooth controller My machine : i5 3550 Asus p8h77m 8gb ddr3 1600 Nvidia 430 gt I tried -f -v -x -ncpci cpus=1 no success , but I have 10.8.5 running without problems from the first time didn't have to use boot flags or anything to install .

2 people like this

I have same problem.. I'm get stuck in this line too, and I try type cpus=1 and nothing happens it's stuck just like last time ....any idea how to solve this problem ??Maybe is the partition on disc form windows ... I do not know ... :mellow:

I dont any problem to install ml 10.8.2

My Spec:Gigabyte GA-PH67-DS-B3Intel Core i7-26008 GB DDR MEMGigabyte HD6850 1024  MB2 x HDD Segate 1 TBOS WIN 8.1 and OS X ML 10.8.2 Niresh 

Please can you guys share your brand and type of videocard with us??

Mine is : Asus Geforce GTX 660

Ok everybody!

First of all, please download the new Mavericks .dmg file...it has been updated.

This tip came from Niresh himself!

If the problem is still there we will try to resolve it from there.

So, head over to the download section en re-download!

what iso file ? there is only the .dmg file which i downloaded yesterday through torrent .

I have the asus 660 Ti... I dont use niresh on my desktop due to it being really OOB compatible but with that card I have to use PCIRootUID=1 otherwise I get no graphics at all

what iso file ? there is only the .dmg file which i downloaded yesterday through torrent .

Redownload it, .dmg or iso...both the same ;-)

Redownload it, .dmg or iso...both the same ;-)

ok i just thought it was released ( the iso ) and i am the only one who desnt see it :P , re-downloading now , ill edit this post with the results .

I was able to install with the option cpus = 1, everything went well at the end of the installation the system reboots and begins to load OSX, arriving at the first few pages but after a few seconds everything freezes and I have to turn off, I noticed that always stops after a fixed time and not after a particular choice, what can I do?

do you have windows  ? if yes try running something intensive like a game see if the pc shuts quicker if not then its probably  a kext problem