Video/Pictures/PDF/Everything problems with Final Cut Pro 10.0.8/10.0.9
2 2

Question

Hello,

I'm newbie with hackintosh, and after some problems with bootflags and etc, I installed the Niresh Mavericks 10.9.1.

Everything loaded automagically after the first boot (Thanks Niresh), everything worked, internet, sound, and even the graphic cards was recognized.

Tried many applications and 2 games from steam : Dota 2 and Kerbal Space Program.For my surprise both ran smoothly with full configurations (1080p very high etc etc).

But I'm having 2 problems with this hackintosh, the first is a problem with the Final Cut Pro.My videos/pictures/pdf get bugged and weird in previews and the renderization goes bad too.The second problem was that safari even with flash player plays videos and gifs/ads with pink/green stuffs, but chrome works very well with no bugs.

Don't know if the problems are related, but I can't figure out what it could be, my graphic card is recognized, i could play games in high settings, i'm not sure if it could be a hackintosh problem or an application error

Someone has or had the same problem?

My settings :

AMD Phenom x4 965 Black Edition 3.4ghz (Recognized as Intel Xeon quad core 3.4ghz in About this Mac)

Asus M4A77T/USB3.0 

12gb of Ram DDR3 (Recognized normally)

ATI XFX HD6850 1gb (Recognized normally too, Kext : AMDSupport, AMD6000drivers, AMDx3000 and AMDFrameBuffer)

Niresh Mavericks 10.9.1 with Chameleon (bootflags > amd64, GraphicsEnabler=Yes...)

Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

Hi plz check you are getting Full qe/ci coz some apps don't require full qe/ci games too,,try to run Vlc player which uses full qe/ci will let you know ..

Thanks for replying,

Sometimes the launchpad icons go red too.DVD player works without a problem and VLC player plays videos nicely, but for what I seeing, It's look like the problem that you said.Even trying to copy and paste an image part give me an totally green image pasted.

What test should I do in VLC player to make sure that full qe/ci is not in use?

It really solved the launchpad problem, but the real problem is the qe/ci.

What would be a solution for it? Should I try another kext for the graphic card?

And how do I install a ATI6000Controller.kext? it looks like everything in the kext are AMD6000Controller, AMDSupport...

try to inject you Gfx card in Bootloader 

add Flags AtiConfig=DuckWeed or Lotus 

Atiports=4 or what you have