Niresh just don't work.
3 3

Question

I have install niresh hackintosh on my asus n56vz laptop. The problem that I face.

1. OS X can't boot without USB.

2. Not sure how to dual boot.

3. Everytime have to use -x to go into OS X

4. When try to install a kext using multibeast or kext utility I will get system runtime in 1234567890 nanoseconds error.

5. OS X shutdown will always hang.

I understand that hackintosh will not work fully for certain laptops and I have done research on google a lot of people using the same laptop as mine manage to let it work fully expect for wifi so I don't understand why it is not working. I have follow the niresh method on installing and it just don't work.

Can I install DSDT from those who work? And if yes how do I do it? I am not sure after solving the above problems will something go wrong again after I do the combo update?

14 answers to this question

Sorry for jumping in like this bro. I face the same problem i can boot into OS X but I can't boot into my windows and when I go into my bios my Windows boot manager is MISSING!! My bios can't detect my hard disk but inside OS X I can see my hard disk..Please help me!! Since we are both using the same laptop :)

Maybe u should try using a recovery disk to repair your hard disk and hopefully it works. :)

@Kian Boon Tan you must post a picture when it hangs

Install a Bootloader it will fix your Boot Problem & Dual boot

@ The installer comes with a clover boot loader my problem is I can't even boot into the installer the error message is "still waiting for root device" how do I get my graphics to work? Sorry that I am really new to this..my laptop graphics is GT650M nividia & HD4000

post-53946-0-31592100-1400200876_thumb.j

@Kian Boon Tan So you mean that you have installed OS X but cant boot i need some info ?

What version have you installer ?

What is the bootloader that you're using ?

were you able to boot with -x ?

boot usb/dvd mavericks ...
Terminal:-x-v NPCI = 0x2000

and then install chimeira  again and reeboot

if not resolve, create a USBchimeira and start USB boot.

No I mean I can't even install OSX..I am installing 10.9. The boot loader I am using is clover and yes I have tried -x but still unable to boot into the installer..the error message I got was "still waiting for root device"

Honestly, I woulden't run the risk of dualbooting on one drive if windows is essential

I manage to install mavericks :) now I have problem which is the audio and my hd 4000 how do I get them to work?

Thanks I will try..I am not sure how to check my audio codec. What about my hd4000 is there a way to make it work? There is also something wrong with my textedit I can't type anything but my laptop keyboard is confirm working because I can sign in.

i can't say what happened may required a fresh install ,and why dont you try Vanilla installation using Macpwn 

for hd4000 use my tool has lots of fixes .

1 person likes this

VooDoo HDA for audio (It's in slytherin and multibeast) and there will be kexts for the HD4000 (Again, maybe in slytherin/multibeast)