Toshiba Satellite L855D AMD-A8 4500M
1 1

Question

Hi there, I am trying to install OSX mavericks on my Toshiba Satellite L855D, AMD-A8 4500M 8GB ram laptop. For some reason after i enter chameleon and i type my boot flags, it sais press any key to continue, then it instantly reboots? Could someone help? I have searched good for ever and all i could find was some guy who had the EXACT same specs, Just a HP laptop and he managed to install no problem? Just like to say now i do not have another mac laying around, and i AM VERY SORRY FOR MY RECORDING QUALITY, it was my first time using my iphone video camera, i wasnt sure what was up or down. I tried my best to get all the details in. PLEASE HALP ME!!! Again, I tied my very best to show details and i apologize for the bad video :(

http://youtu.be/t5-kYysbpdM

- PLEASE NOTE THE VIDEO IS UPLOADING AND IS AT 16%

Here is my CPU specs

MKgZBiA.jpg

Any help means alot. I have been trying to install OSX since the first iAtkos came out ages ago. This version of osx seems the most promising seeing the AMD support. PLEASE!

5 answers to this question

@Bryce Wilkinson You need to make a chameleon bootable usb  http://www.hackintosh.zone/videos/view-14-still-waiting-for-root-device-fix/

Follow the above guide to make a chameleon bootable usb and simply it wont boot you need to edit the boot.plist in /Extra

replace  org.Chamelelon.Boot.Plist with the attached one in (/Extra) Folder

org.chameleon.Boot.plist.zip

EDIT, Here are some pictures to hold off until the videos upload. Maybe someone can get an idea of whats wrong?

NOTE: These pictures are not in the black chameleon menu (when you press tab) they are in the regular boot menu. The video is on the other boot menu.

When it asks to press key.

tRLpaIi.jpg

Right before it  instantly reboots

PC4T6rs.jpg

@Bryce Wilkinson its the included kernel patcher modules causing the problem 

its actually little hard to fix ? (without a mac)

there are some alternate option would you like to try ?

1 person likes this