How to fix "Error loading drivers" message
1 1

Question

Hey everyone. I've been running into a problem when trying to run the Niresh Mavericks installer. I've got the installer burned onto a 8GB USB, and I've also got the Clover/Chameleon bootloaders loaded onto a 2GB USB. After I boot into Clover and select the installer, it gives me a "Error Loading Drivers" message, and says that it will exit in 10 seconds or something. Can someone please tell me what this means and how to fix it? I've got a Dell Inspiron 530S, with a Foxconn G33M02 Motherboard. I have 2GB of RAM, and Intel Core2Duo E4600. BTW I'm very new to Hackintoshing, so please explain things in terms I can understand. Thanks!

EDIT: Oops... I just realized there was another forum topic with the same question... but it doesn't look like anyone's posted there in a while... I guess I'll repeat my question over there...

1 answer to this question

@ The OS X Mavericks version is packed with kext cache not kernel cache 

clover dropped support for kext cache in 10.9 so you have to boot with chameleon

Follow This Guide to Make a Bootable http://www.hackintosh.zone/videos/view-14-still-waiting-for-root-device-fix/ Chameleon Installer

Any how you need custom bootplist the default one won't work

so its better to directly mount the dmg to usb and boot from it