Dell Inspiron 15r 5521 intel core i5 ivybridge hd 4000 graphics problem
1 1

Question

Hello I have a Dell inspiron 15r intel core i5 with Intel HD 4000 Graphics i have succesfully installed niresh 10.9 only two things that are wrong is my wifi is not working witch I have a wifi card compatiable with OS X coming from amazon (that problem is solved) But i need help with graphics i can not get the "glass" menu bar and stuff loads all blocking when i manually install it boots and goes to a black screen! i really need help

4 answers to this question

Hello I have a Dell inspiron 15r intel core i5 with Intel HD 4000 Graphics i have succesfully installed niresh 10.9 only two things that are wrong is my wifi is not working witch I have a wifi card compatiable with OS X coming from amazon (that problem is solved) But i need help with graphics i can not get the "glass" menu bar and stuff loads all blocking when i manually install it boots and goes to a black screen! i really need help

Hey, I am also using the same Laptop and I installed osx 10.9.. but i m confused as to do we need to apply dsdt patch... i read few articles saying UEFI motherboards don't need patch n all.. how to setup my OSx using Multibeast.. shud i choose DSDTfree settings to configure my Hackintosh ?

I am new to this.. need ur help. thanks