problem dual booting after successful installation!!!!!!!!
4 4

Question

my pic config:

core i3 2.93GHz

intel dh55pj motherboard

RAM 2GB, built-in graphics card

asus monitor (using DVI port)

default os: windows 8.1

after trying many times, finally i installed and booted niresh mavericks 10.9 successfully on my pc, but the problem is there isn't any chameleon bootloader installed. so i can't run both os by keeping AHCI option in bios. if i enable AHCI, then windows get into problem of blue screen repeatedly. if i enable IDE, then hackintosh doesn't boot. besides, i have to put the niresh usb drive into pc every time to run hackintosh. otherwise, it always boots windows automatically.

plz help!!!!

6 answers to this question

You need to make registry adjustments in windows.   Go to this article here:   

You need to make registry adjustments in windows.   Go to this article here:   

but does this trick work on windows 8.1? there is no 'msahci' registry in the registry editor of win8.1

my pic config:

core i3 2.93GHz

intel dh55pj motherboard

RAM 2GB, built-in graphics card

asus monitor (using DVI port)

default os: windows 8.1

after trying many times, finally i installed and booted niresh mavericks 10.9 successfully on my pc, but the problem is there isn't any chameleon bootloader installed. so i can't run both os by keeping AHCI option in bios. if i enable AHCI, then windows get into problem of blue screen repeatedly. if i enable IDE, then hackintosh doesn't boot. besides, i have to put the niresh usb drive into pc every time to run hackintosh. otherwise, it always boots windows automatically.

plz help!!!!

Hi bro,

I need your help.. My desktop config. is same as you have and I try all method but i am unable to install niresh Mavericks os 10.9 ..please help me to know what type of process you follow and can you give me a short tutoriol step by step for this......

@tilkesh, sorry for the late reply. during the mavericks installation, click on Customize and check the 'backup graphic kexts' option. i hope that will solve your problem. let me know if it works. another thing. i couldn't install chameleon succesfully. if u can install it, plz inform me.

1 person likes this

@tilkesh, sorry for the late reply. during the mavericks installation, click on Customize and check the 'backup graphic kexts' option. i hope that will solve your problem. let me know if it works. another thing. i couldn't install chameleon succesfully. if u can install it, plz inform me.

Ok bro finally i installed it successfully but it hangs on apple logo and white screen  so please tell me after installation what type of boot flag i used to boot and i want to know that in customize by deafaut there are many check box that are checked any change need there means like unchecked all or use as customise and only i want to check 'backup graphic kexts' so please reply about both "how to boot" and "about customise what necessary" sorry for my bad english(I am not good at all and i try my best) and ya thanks for your reply...........

and about bios setting what changes need............

Ok bro thanks Now i successfully installed mac osx but i have same problem like u .........In ahci mode mac run and in ide windows run .....................