Installation got stuck after Apple logo
2 2

Question

Hello Guys,

After the boot of Niresh 10.9 Mavericks(I made bootable USB  OSX-Mavericks.dmg using Win32DiskImager), it boots perfectly, the apple logo comes, but it got stuck after showing me language options. I am able to select "Choose English for main Language". Once I click on Rounded arrow button (after selecting English language) underneath of language listbox, it goes disabled, The Rounded arrow button goes disabled. after that I am still able to select language options from language list box but button is disabled still , Nothing happens afterwards. BUT sometimes it goes ahead and got stuck after that. When i try to open Disk utilities, Installation puts me back to Language selection page and then nothing happens, it got stuck there. Please help me i have come so far and I need to go ahead from here......

I use GraphicsEnabler=Yes

My system Configuration is : 

HDD :                        500 GB
RAM :                       4GB
TYPE :                     TOSHIBA LAPTOP   x64 Bit
PROCESSOR :         i5 
MODEL NAME:         SATELLITE C660-258

I really need help to go ahead, Kindly revert 

7 answers to this question

@ , I Tried with -x as well, but same thing happens.

I only get as far as the 'use English for the main language' screen.

Looking at these instructions http://www.macbreaker.com/2014/01/install-osx-mavericks-on-pc-with-niresh.html I see that we can't select 64bit hpet mode in the bios

My system Configuration is : 

HDD :                        1 TB

RAM :                       8GB

TYPE :                     TOSHIBA LAPTOP   x64 Bit

PROCESSOR :         i5 

MODEL NAME:         SATELLITE C660-258

why did you boot with " GraphicsEnabler=Yes " ??

try to type -v or graphics enabler=No,,on my Toshiba satelite AMD C660 D i've done successful instal, only grafics doesn't work,,

type " -v " or " GraphicsEnabler=No -v " , if you have done your usb correctly he should boot without issues, you should check as well your bios,,and setup correctly. hope you get it done, waiting for feedback. peace

and try to take of half of your Ram,, make install only with 4 Gb of ram, sometimes that causes issues,,

i got toshiba laptop AMD D660 4Gb Ram ATI Radeon HD 6130( i think not completly shure),,i didn't had to setup nothing on Bios,, at least for me, i didn't change original setup,, i got mavericks boot without no issues, but i didn' boot with GraphicesEnabler=Yes,,but exacly the oposite, GraphicesEnabler=No and -v ,,and on Intel machine (not laptop ) i used only -v,, and mavericks boot,,,

Thanks Maclaud - will look at that then.  I'm also using the Niresh on a USB boot up.   I'll check again butI don't remember being given the chance to enter command line options.