Freezing Problem After A Successful Installation
2 2

Question

Hello I installed mavericks and after redownloading the dmg I finally was able to get to the installer and everything went fine except that after booting the system it freezes after a certain time ( 20 seconds) and I can only restart the computer manually PC info i5 3550 8 gb ddr3 , nvidia 430, also I didn't have to use boot flags to get to the installer or to boot the system.

10 answers to this question

I have exactly the same problem .....
I have a PC HP Pavilion I5 M430 CPU, RAM 4 GB,  Nvidia graphics, I managed to do the installation with cpus = 1.

-v -x -f CPUs=1  ,  After using these parameters it went alright, I did not even sound and wifi but for now I'll settle ...

The audio is put to work after the first reboot ... I do not know why but now it works perfectly for the wifi instead I can not get it to work, I downloaded a kext but it does not work, someone could give me a hand?
The card is a Broadcom BCM 43225.

all right i don't know what happened but i booted and chose ignore caches  -in thebootloader-  and DID NOT log in my apple ID and it did not freeze , I'm running 10.9.1 without any boot flags or any problems everything works  :P

installation ok, wi-fi and audio ok, bur freeze in any time.

how i can view log?

i have same problem of freezing pc after clean install 

1-firest i need to write boot flags "xpcm-free -v" to i can boot usb and install 10.9

2- after install done OK it freeze after 1 or 2min max and i need to push the on/off button to restart pc

it still the same problem,  i use boot flags "-x -v GraphicsEnabler=No " 

idont know what it's is the probleme exactly

i dont know how i do it before i change somthing in customize or in multibeast and it was working

but when i update to 10.9.2 it was a mistake and it can reboot again.

now i must make a new install 

plz help me at this forum or email :   badr.linux@gmail.com

THX

Lenovo Laptop freezes after fresh install while language selection option(keyboard, touchpad, USB Mouse freezes)

now keyboard is working just want to make touchpad and USB mouse working any one here ?