HP EliteBook 8560p (i7 2620m, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6470M)
2 2

Question

Hi Guys

I tried installing niresh mavericks on my HP EliteBook 8560p but for some reason after completion of installation it tries to run the setup (Setup your mac) but it doesn't show any display. Not from the laptops inbuilt LCD or through a VGA connection.

I was doing some research and apparently it wants to put the video signal out of the DisplayPort from the back of the laptop. 

I was wondering if there was any way I could get the inbuilt LCD to work after installation? 

Thanks! 

7 answers to this question

Hi guys, "Crispe1" is my work account.. since I use this account with Google and i can't sign into Google+ at work I have to use a separate account. If someone could get back to me on this that'd be great. Thank you

Hi guys

I hate to seem like a beggar or something but I could really use OS X on this laptop as some of you know, I'm a DJ / Producer so I could really use this as I'm planning on getting this working with a mixer and some other DJ Equipment.

Thank you

hi.

i'm very new to the subject of hackintosh. but i have exactly the same laptop here and mine is running.

can't share my solution here on this forum, but if you're interested.... PM me