AMD Working Builds
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Guys, this is a serious topic, cause many people out there wanna build a perfect hackintosh system using Niresh's distro on AMD processors. So we should help them by telling our perfect builds. Only AMD builds.

There goes the first one.......

Full Specs :

OS Niresh Mavericks 10.9 using Built in Kernel

Bootloader : Chameleon Standard

CPU AMD FX-4100â„¢ Bulldozer 3.6GHz QuadCore Processor

Motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P

HDD 500GB Western Digital HDD

USB 2.0/3.0 Working

GPU Sapphire AMD Radeon HD6450

LAN : Integrated Ethernet

Sound VoodooHDA v2.8.4

Boot Method :

Before Installation -> amdfx -v

After Installation -> -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No USBBusFix=Yes

Problems :

Sound was crackled. PS2 didn't work.

Solution :

Installing the above kext for sound solved the problem. Tried some solutions regarding PS2 problem, but didn't succeed. So bought a A4tech USB keyboard later on. As always, iCloud and iMessage doesn't work.

Please give your full specs and problem with their solutions in your post so that everyone can get a perfect knowledge about your successful builds!

hey we have already created a section for working builds ,post is moving in to correct section .for future post read forum before posting ,that will save your time and us too.

Hey Deepak,

I've seen that there is a section of working hackintosh builds. But that's not only for AMD processors. Beside there is not perfect builds I've seen in that section. People just post that they have succeeded and after that the problem starts and ask the solution of that problem. I just wanted to make a list of working AMD builds from the members of the site. That's all. If you guys can support me that would be even better.