HP Pavilion 500-017c (A8-5500, Radeon 7560D) - Help me get QE/CI!
1 1

Question

Hi guys!

I love the community here, and the distro has been a huge help, especially with my first AMD hackintosh. I had a spare HP Pavilion sitting around, and have been determined to get this running 100% as a hackintosh. Everything has come along nicely, and currently I'm at 10.9.2, with everything but the video working flawlessly.

I never like to post to ask questions, but I feel like I've exhausted every resource I can find. I have tried 3rd party kexts, I've modified the 7000 kext to insert device/vendorID. I couldn't modify the RadeonX4000 kext, because there's no appropriate section for the die (devastator). I'd really, REALLY love to get this graphics issue ironed out, and I'm calling upon anyone here that may have some ideas to pass them my way, I'd honestly appreciate it. If there's any questions I can answer about how I got to this stage, to help anyone else out, I'll answer anything I can.

Thanks for your time!

(Just for info purposes, Dev/Vendor ID for this card is 0x99041002, and current boot args are GraphicsEnabler=No "Graphics Mode"="1600x900x32")

1 answer to this question

Hey I have tje same set up as you. Would you please direct me or tell me how you were able to get osx working on your pc?