Work With Amdfx 6100 - Successful Installation.
1 1

Question

Hello guys,

i have installed this os on my pc with successful but i just have a little problem and it is my graphics card because when i want to start my pc i get error error with memory bla bla (i will upload a foto soon). but if i start with command(graphicsenabler=no) then it start well.

this is mijn pc conf.

AMD FX 6100readon 7800 series // not workinggpu8gb ramASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (CPUSocket)1863GB Hitachi HDS723020BLA642 (SATA)  111GB OCZ-AGILITY3 (SSD)
thaks for all.

9 answers to this question

How are you booting exactly?  Are you booting from the usb drive bootloader?  When you use GraphicsEnabler=No, are you able to boot with your ati video card installed?   What are all of the bootflags you are using to boot?

When I boot directly from the hard drive, I get the same white error above that you have; I am not sure how to add bootflags when booting from the hard drive.  When I boot from the usb to add bootflags, my system just restarts every time.  I cannot figure anything out it seems!

Think for a second here, do you experience screen tearing, no? Do you experience 800x600 resolution, no?

Actually, the graphics driver for the 7XXX series are already onboard with Mavericks when you type GraphicsEnabler=no.

There is no need for the experimental recognition of your card it is already included with the OS.

All you need to do is type -f, the ignore kernel cache, command.

I have a Amdfx 8150 and a Radeon HD 7970

I use these 2 commands to start up.

GraphicsEnabler=no -f

No freezing, youtube is working, and sound is working without needing tampering.

Think for a second here, do you experience screen tearing, no? Do you experience 800x600 resolution, no?

Actually, the graphics driver for the 7XXX series are already onboard with Mavericks when you type GraphicsEnabler=no.

There is no need for the experimental recognition of your card it is already included with the OS.

All you need to do is type -f, the ignore kernel cache, command.

I have a Amdfx 8150 and a Radeon HD 7970

I use these 2 commands to start up.

GraphicsEnabler=no -f

No freezing, youtube is working, and sound is working without needing tampering.

i will try it , and i will let you know about this but i have a question about resulation, i use graphicsenabler=no to start my pc then i have not good resulation but i will try it .

thanx

You're probably receiving this error after installing isn't? i was getting the same and this is apparently because the Kernel is not being loaded, i was able to start up with the boot flag "Kernel Cache"=amdfx    type it as is is including the quotes, apparently this is the amd kernel for this distro, i tried amd and amd64 as in 10.8.5 but they didn't worked.

have fun!

I have the AMD FX 6100 processor; and the Asus M5A78L-M motherboard, now i have read that both the processor an the motherboard works with Mavericks; yet usig them o the ams build i getting me nowhere a it load the AMD kernel using the -V the the system jut halts

I have do a number of Hackingtosh system before runnig well on intel i5; i do wonder if i was to copy that drive, the could I update the kernel ad whatever else before booting it on the AMD system