Help! Trying to reinstall windows!
2 2

Question

<p>Help me please! I recently bought a new HP 2000 Notebook PC. It came with Windows 8 Preinstalled. I installed Niresh, and I have no WiFi, Graphics are bad, and no audio! I want to go back to windows but I cannot figure out how! My laptop has a recovery drive but I assume it is deleted now because when I formated my hard drive for Niresh, it must have also formated the recovery. So far these are the things I have tried:</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>1. Booting from a Windows 8 FlashDrive. I select it from my boot menu, and it does nothing but go straight to the Chameleon Boot loader and I don't see the drive there either.&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>2. Making a Windows 7 Drive. Still no luck.&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>So, can someone please tell me how I can fix this. The PC coated me way to much money mess it up. If you can help, thank you!!!</p>

8 answers to this question

<p>I also let the PC fully but, and it says it is preparing to recover, but I get a error saying it cannot use the hard drive, the one formatted with Niresh installed. I need to fix this ASAP!!!</p>

hey look up for  partition name System Reserved

1 person likes this

Well, I got into recovery and it formatted the entire laptop. When it boots, I get boot0=error. :(

ya repartition your HDD 

good luck 

1 person likes this

depend upon you use windows or Mac to format your HDD

2 people like this