Graphics Card Issue
2 2

Question

So everything has been installed successfully except one problem. My graphics card is being used as the crappy CPU ones from Intel.(The one that comes with Intel Core i7-3770k Quad Core Processor) Integrated.. .  I have a nvidia gforce 660 Ti that isn't recognized for some reason. Ever since the beginning of the installation the screen resolution was smaller then my monitor and graphics were horrible. After installation I checked my System Profiles and it  It says my display graphics card is a "Intel 3mb" when the graphics card I want to use  is nvidia 660 with 2 GB.As I am typing this my screen is flashing and everything is going much slower then what my computer really is.What is the issue?

My Question is how to make it recognize Nvidia GTX 660? I dont want to use the built in graphics card from Intel Processor. I tried disabling it on my bios but nothing changed How do I fix this?

FIXED!! Just had to change some configs.

3 answers to this question

Try these boot flags:

PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No npci=x2000

What happens, does it see it at all? 

hi guys, i have finish install mavericks, and i get a problem with my graphics,
my graphics is amd radeon 7500/7600 with 1 gb dedicated,, if i used clover vram only 4mb , while i used chameleon vram only 3mb, please help me to solved it,