INTEL DB75EN installation complete after reboot only apple logo stay
3 3

Question

hi experts,

After installation complete i put iboot cd to show niresh installed,but when i press enter only apple logo comes and stay nothing else happening.i tried many boot flags still the same,,i know that gigabyt motherboard is good for hackintosh, but i already bought intel db75en,,i put sata to ahci and 64 bit,,still nothing happening,,withou iboot cd i cant c installed niresh .so somebody please helpmy system specification on signature

i tried niresh 10.8.

thanks in advance

14 answers to this question

yours MOBO seems good for hackintosh ...don't use boot cd burn niresh distro on dvds use them ...check bootloader box is ticked when installing afterwards you don't need to boot with dvd...

8 people like this

I burn niresh distro on dvd..while installing I checked bootloader chemilion I guess.then I did partition then installation worked until the first restart...then I cant use pc..even I put niresh dvd it start from begining steps of installation...or else boot0 error shows

thanx man i opened mac os x niresh with niresh dvd itself but in safe mode,,,and i cant use pendrive or dvd drive.which is not working so that i cant use multi beast,,,,please tell me how do i enable this feature,,,,,,thanks in advance deepak ,,,u guys doing wonderfull job thumbs up

How do I post the image I got when -v done.to put bootloader dvd drive and usb flash not recognizing. And network and audio not got...now I opened with -x only

How do I post the image I got when -v done.to put bootloader dvd drive and usb flash not recognizing. And network and audio not got...now I opened with -x only

boot with -v and see where its going to stuck for 2-3 min ..take snap of with your cam ,phone etc upload image 

This is what I got when I put verbose mode..my main problem is I open in -x safe mode.may be thats the reason dvd disks not reading usb flash not reading.and ofcourse internet and audio graphics as well

post-140-0-34178400-1386355991_thumb.jpg

go for 10.8.2 ...your installation seesm getting x86 platform problem ...you need to enable 64bit support...check your bios HPET =enabled with 64 bit support

Edited by Deepak

bro whem i boot niresh dvd.........i get only apple logo....not   came installation........i w8 3    hours....for that...

My hpet is enabled. ..I was trying different ticks on installation screen..which one time enabled I could use usb and dvd drive..so I tried a graphic patch grapphics worked well but keyboard mouse stopped ..so I once again tried..aftr that I dint get usb n dvd enabled..I jus can use on safe mode..I cant even open with out niresh dvd

bro whem i boot niresh dvd.........i get only apple logo....not   came installation........i w8 3    hours....for that...

booth with -v

My hpet is enabled. ..I was trying different ticks on installation screen..which one time enabled I could use usb and dvd drive..so I tried a graphic patch grapphics worked well but keyboard mouse stopped ..so I once again tried..aftr that I dint get usb n dvd enabled..I jus can use on safe mode..I cant even open with out niresh dvd

insatall chameleon bootloader you will get rid of dvd  http://www.hackintosh.zone/file/93-chameleon-22-svn-r2286/

@insanelydeepak slightly off topic here but are you deekay as in kernel patcher/tester :) if so could you help me please i would norm solve my hackintosh issues my self but im stumped here go. 

i have a hp 6538s i think it is with amd athlon 64 x2 model 3 with instruction set amd-v 86_64 sse2 sse3 and few others not ssse3bit but here my issue 

iv tryed every amd kernel with lion and ML but either white screen and quick reboot or just sits there at bla bla will be loaded across sleep the 

only kernels i have got to work are bronz v1,v4,legacy kernel all boot with dp2 finder but very unstable apps and freeze ect so my question is 

can you point me in the right direction for a amd kernel that will work almost flawless i say almost as amd is never been 100% thanks for the pm back in advnced cheers chad