Stuck At Vm Swap Subsystem Is On!

Question

I freshly installed mavericks but it stuck at "VM Swap Subsystem is ON" ... Help please.. :(

9 answers to this question

I did what you said but the result is the same.. :( i want that os lot so please help me..

im having exatly the same problem. let me know if you find a solution.

edit: if you have geforce graphic card, remove all geforge kexts from System/Library/Extensions, reboot.

im having exatly the same problem. let me know if you find a solution.

edit: if you have geforce graphic card, remove all geforge kexts from System/Library/Extensions, reboot.

I've tried this method using MacDrive, doesn't work either..

i have hd 3000 + 6770m on it but i removed all the graphic kexts in the end but this did not work either.. such an annoying problem... 

Hi, just wanna check with you guys who're having the VM Swap Subsystem ON problem.Are you guys installing the OS on MBR (Master Boot Record) hard drive?

I'm suspecting its caused by the MBR Partition Table.

I've finally booted into Mavericks flawlessly.But I wasn't using Niresh's Maverick, Unibeast instead, as I tot it was the USB Installer's problem.Just sharing what I did as I think it might worth a try.I guessed the problem is caused by the HDD MBR partition together with the Windows 7  running on the same hdd.

So I downloaded and replaced the modified OSInstall.mpkg and OSInstall framework from here:

http://www.macbreaker.com/2012/08/mountain-lion-mbr-unibeast.html

In Bios, disabled intel vt-d (Intel Virtualization Tech). Repartitioned my hdd, but still MBR as I've already replaced with the modified version.

Then boot installation USB and Mavericks HDD with -x, signed in to Mavericks, ran multibeast and OS booted successfully after that. =)My PC: DELL XPS 8500 i7 2600, 8GB Ram, Nvidia GT640, Seagate 2TB.