Stuck At Black Screen After Booting
2 2

Question

16 answers to this question

Hey Niresh,

i was facing the problem of black screen after apple logo load

But i reinstalled the Nirosh, with the Backup graphics kext enabled, and now the screen is o.K, really thanks

Now, the problem is diferent: after setup the user account, and what else, and come to Desktop screen, the Mouse of my laptop trackpad isn't working. 

the keys of th keyboard seems to work normally, but i can't even move the arrow of the mouse.

Is there a suggestion to fix it??

(As i'm not at my house, i didn't test a 3rd party USB mouse)

hi guys... i have the same problem.. surprise:.... its working with hdmi external screen only! which is nice.. but not working with laptop screen

i have tried to install other 2 Mavericks methods : Myhack and Unibeast, but same problem. the video goes to the Hdmi port.

My laptop - Dell Inspiron 7720 i7 3610 with Hd4000 and Nvidia 650

and Niresh... Thank u very much .

hi guys... i have the same problem.. surprise:.... its working with hdmi external screen only! which is nice.. but not working with laptop screen

i have tried to install other 2 Mavericks methods : Myhack and Unibeast, but same problem. the video goes to the Hdmi port.

My laptop - Dell Inspiron 7720 i7 3610 with Hd4000 and Nvidia 650

and Niresh... Thank u very much .

Hi!I have the same laptop and the same problem. Black screen, but the hdmi is working well. However the system recognise the internal display and the monitor connected via hdmi. If I change the display in settings, nothing happens.

I found a solution that worked for me: With MultiBeast install Mac Pro 5,1 system definition.

You can only use 1 monitor at a time and this problem will go away. Not sure how to activate 2. I think if you use 2 they must both use the same method of output. (You cannot output one HDMI and the other DVI)

I am having this problem also. I have it set up with DVI and have attempting GraphicsEnabler=No I am currently unable to get anything to work. I have attempted many commands. Any further suggestions please?

Just boot with -s and then when you get #root the writing will stop moving' type mount -uw /, the. cd /System/Library/Extensions, then mkdir intel_back, then mvAppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back, then type reboot