Can't enter yosemite after installation.
5 5

Question

I have finished the installation of yosemite on my computer. But when the computer restarts and tries to enter the system, it is stuck at the middle of the progress bar and won't go any further. Please kindly tell me how to continue.Thank you!

post-56742-0-97738700-1402292165_thumb.j

8 answers to this question

boot with -v -s kext-dev-mode=1

execute 

mount -uw /

kextcache -update-volume /

reboot

@jingzeliang use latest Clover revision 

put fakesmc in EFI/Kexts/10.10 

make sure have injected kext ticked in config.plist 

My Hackintosh is:

My SSD is MBR with 3 Partition

Part 1 Installed Mavericks 10.9.3 with Chameleon bootloader

Part 2 Windows 7 64

Part 3 Yosemite

After install Yosemite and rebuild cache i can boot Yosemite by USB Installer with Clover bootloader. Normal i use Chameleon boot to Mavericks, sometimes return to Yosemite by USB Installer Colver i has error link this

post-1102673-0-40570000-1402357741.jpg

I much reboot USB Installer with -s to fsck -fy (check disk) -> mount -uw / and exit to rebuild caches.

I have plant to change Chameleon on Part 1 by Clover but if i boot to Mavericks ok then Yosemite error load caches, if i boot to Yosemite ok then Mavericks errror load caches.

Someone have solution to multiboot Maverick, Win 7 and Yosemite?

You dont have Kernel cache that why this is not loading you need to put kernel cahe in S/L/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup  ,just use what is in Basesystem.dmg 

how did you created installer ?using any tool ? 

I have Cache in S/L/C/xxx/Start because i can boot to YM, if i boot to Mavericks and return to boot YM i have this error by USB Clover bootloader.

Now i much boot to Mavericks with Chameleon bootloader on part1. If want boot to YM i much use USB Clover bootloader.

what version of clover you are on ??

My Clover bootloader is R2696. Now i change to use Chameleon Bootloader R2377 Yoemite V2 post by chris1111, always have error read kernel cache, i much use UseKernelCache=No

I have a problem booting up Yosemite after the install I get to the bootloader and enter my boot flags and then I just lines of code on top of the blured Yosemite wallpaper then just a blurred Yosemite wallpaper