Dual monitor issue
1 1

Question

I installed Niresh without any issues (the only flag I needed to use was USBBusFix=Yes) and I selected the USB Fix option in the Customize screen and also PCIRootUID=1. This second option allows my second monitor to work with OSX. Everything was fine till I updated to 10.9.3. After this, I can't boot into OSX without removing the cable from my second monitor. One would think that I can boot with PCIRootUID=1 and that's it, but it doesn't work anymore. With or without the flag, I have to remove the cable from my video card, or my main monitor stays on "no signal".

What can I do??

2 answers to this question

Ok, a few months later and I'm on 10.9.5. The dual-monitor issue remains, but it's different now. I've added the PCIRootUID=1 parameter in both the chameleon plis AND apple boot list (didn't know what the os is actually using for boot) and both monitors are working BUT after a second boot. That's right, if I power the PC, OSX loads and when the login window should appear, the monitor goes to power saving and that's it. I hit the reset button and this time everything is fine. WHY is this happening?! I didn't change anything between the first and the second boot, so???