Mavericks Is Fine But....thanks Niresh

Question

hi everyone

I have successfully installed mavericks on my intel pc (intel pentium duo core 2.1ghz.4 gig ram and 2 gig via)

superb graphics,I always don't back up graphics because i don't know how to find kexts for my audio and graphics

There are some drawbacks i would like anybody to assist

-My mousepad is not working with all i do....even with boot flag USBBUSFix=Yes

-My sound is not working,tried all i could...i had the same problem with 10.8.5....my audio driver is ALC 269 Realteck

_I have installed chameleon boot loader from iso which i used to boot 10.8.5 but doesn't work with mavericks,unless i boot from the installation usb drive which has the niresh installer

pls i need help on these problems....Once again thank you niresh

5 answers to this question

Hello. 

Bootloader that works with Mavericks: http://www.hackintosh.zone/file/36-chameleon-22/

For the sound, if you absolutely cannot get the sound working correctly like how it was for me with my ALC887, I can highly recommend this USB sound card that works out of the box with OS X. (Even on real Apple computers): http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-2-0-Virtual-7-1-Channel-to-Audio-Sound-Card-Converter-Adapter-for-Win7-Mac-/400616640404?pt=US_Sound_Card_External&hash=item5d469ccf94

Free shipping worldwide and just about over $1. Good quality also, I can't hear any difference at all with my Siberia V2 headset. 

Good luck and merry x-mas. I hope this helps

@didair

Why Dont You Try VooDooHDA

There is Trackpad Driver Selected as Default in Installation

Hmm or You Can Try Voodoo Trackpad Kexts

Try to Install Chameleon as didair instructed 

I have problems with animations, sometimes freezes. Also I can not enable iCloud...

@didair

Why Dont You Try VooDooHDA

There is Trackpad Driver Selected as Default in Installation

Hmm or You Can Try Voodoo Trackpad Kexts

Try to Install Chameleon as didair instructed 

yeah, VoodoHDA got sound output working, but nothing more. Quality was really crappy and it really ruined songs. Also microphone just made noises. $1,5 is nothing (in my case) to get a fully working hackintosh.