Interesting video problem
2 2

Question

I have just installed niresh 10.9 on my hp pavilion g6 (with hd3000) with no problems. Whenever I try to play video in YouTube, Vlc etc, I get a black screen, interestingly though the advert that usually plays before a YouTube video plays perfectly fine but I get a black screen when I get to the video proper. I've tried the usual bootflags (GraphicsEnabler=yes/no, IGPEnabler=yes/no) I'm a noob when it comes to hackintosh so go easy with me guys :)

6 answers to this question

Try my kext, posted in the downloads section. You can install it by using a kext installer like Kext wizard

hi sloeberGJ. tried installing your kext with kext wizard but after restart it still says no kext installed in system report. what am i not doing?

post-56726-0-39173500-1403122905_thumb.p

ive tried graphicsenabler=yes this morning and now it hangs. Is there a step by step guide to installing these kexts that im missing?

ok so i still cant seem to install the kext for my laptop hd3000. i have tried everything i can find online but with no joy. can someone explain to me how or what i should be doing to fully enable my graphics lol. i just wanna watch video lol

Try my kext, posted in the downloads section. You can install it by using a kext installer like Kext wizard

Well you no where to look